Faith & Leadership is the online magazine of Leadership Education that aims to strengthen your practice of Christian leadership by offering you a new language and way of thinking about your work and your institution. We publish new educational content every two weeks, as well as offering a blog and a daily news digest that draws on interdisciplinary resources around the web.
- Ken Evers-Hood: How to escape from a bad game
- Nicole Baker Fulgham: Mobilizing people of faith to eliminate inequity in public education
- Deanna Thompson: How to live like we’re dying
- Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove: How StepUp Ministry is learning to do good, better
- Carol R. Naughton: How willing are you to cause disruptive change?